Jumpy-Jumper is open for business Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
You may call us. (818) 445-5036 or email us at email@example.com
Method of Payment:
Payment is due in full at the time of set up/delivery, at this time we only accept cash, please Be sure to have the exact change as our drivers do not carry cash or change. No personal checks or money orders are accepted.
Delivery and Pick-Up:
Deliveries start as early as 8:00 a.m.
Setup and Take Down:
An adult must be present during the installation and take down of the equipment. Please note that our drivers do not rearrange, move, or clear customer’s belongings from driveway or front/backyard. Setting – up jumper can take approximately 20 – 30 minutes. Water Units require a hose within range of setup; water must be turned off when unit is no longer in use. An electrical outlet must be located within 75 feet of the blowers from the house. The delivery person will provide you with a copy of the rules and will review the safety procedures with you and collect payment prior to setting up the unit. We provide portable generator at additional cost for Parks Events.
Tables and Chairs:
It is the customer’s responsibility to set-up break down tables and chairs
Units can be setup on almost any surface (concrete, asphalt, grass and driveway or cul-de-sac), please specify and inform our customer service representative where you intent to place the unit. The area must be clear of rocks, sticks, roots, etc. that could puncture the bouncer. Also, if you have an in-ground sprinkler system, make sure is turn off.
WARNING: These rules must be followed to avoid serious injury. Supervision by a qualified attendant is require at all time.
- Remove all shoes, eyeglasses, and sharp objects.
- Diving, Wrestling, rough play, and flips are prohibited.
- NO food, drinks, gum, pets or SILLY STRINGS.
- Riders with physical impairment SHOULD NOT be allowed to use the inflatable without supervision of a qualified attendant.
- EXIT if the unit begins to lose air. USE exit doors and escape hatches.
- DO NOT use and immediately deflate the inflatable if winds exceeds 15 MPH and/or rains.
- Riders SHOULD all be compatible age and size.
- The inflatable must be securely tied down at all times.
- Keep children away from the blower at all times.
- Bounce away from others and away from the sides
- Do not jump on top off the inflatable. Do not climb on.
Our Cancellation Policy:
We realize that unforeseen circumstances can arise and you may have to cancel or reschedule your reservation. Our cancellation policy: cancellation must be made 72 hours ahead of the event date by calling us at (818) 445-5036
Jumpy-Jumper reserves the right to cancel a rental if it is raining and/or if high winds are to be expected. If the local forecast is calling for high winds (25 MPH), or rain on the day of your reservation, we will contact you via telephone to reschedule your reservation.